Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Banana Bread. We are always looking for easy and delicious ideas that you can share with your family and friends. Well, today you are going to have a great time.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Baking Dessert Banana Bread Bread Banana Fruit Blackberry Blueberry. This blueberry banana bread recipe is similar to most other recipes in the banana bread genre with a few changes that make a big difference. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- It’s 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- It’s 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 Orange.
A generous amount of fresh blueberries is added to the mix, along with yogurt for added moisture. You can also make this recipe with frozen blueberries but. This is perfect for breakfast or snack and can also be made as muffins if you prefer. More banana bread variations I love are Banana Cranberry Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, and Maple Pecan Banana Muffins.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! Banana Bread is always a hit on my house. It's perfect for breakfast, an easy snack to have with coffee, or perfectly acceptable as a dessert! Blueberries and bananas combine in these tender, golden loaves. Whether you enjoy a slice as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so flavorful, you won't need butter. —Sandy Flick, Toledo, Ohio.