Mushroom masala. Mushroom Masala Recipe is a rich and shahi gravy recipe, here mushroom is cooked in rich and aromatic onion paste, tomatoes and masala. This dish also contains a combination of lots of spices. Mushroom masala recipe with step by step pics – delicious Punjabi style mushroom masala curry recipe.
Quick and Easy Recipe is this Mushroom Masala. Anybody can prepare it in a blink of an eye. Still tastes FANTASTIC with a very special garlic and herb. You can cook Mushroom masala using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom masala
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 2 of green cardamom (Choti elaichi).
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- It’s 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need 200 gm of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of peas (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Mushroom Masala is a versatile dish that packs in a burst of flavors from earthy mushrooms, tart tomatoes, and aromatic spices. The intense flavors are balanced with easy homemade cashew cream. Mushroom masala recipe, a tasty restaurant style Indian gravy curry. A gem among mushroom recipes, it goes with chapathi & pulao.
Mushroom masala step by step
- In a fresh pan, heat butter.Once the butter is melted, add chopped capsicums and sliced mushrooms and allow it to cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Once cooked,keep it aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan add ghee and heat it. Add cloves ; cumin seeds ; green cardamom and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add ginger- garlic paste and chopped chillies and cook for 2 minutes.Then add chopped onions and cook until it becomes light brown..
- Add tomato paste.Then add turmeric powder and coriander powder.Cook the tomato paste until it starts leaving oil from the sides. (Add the green peas at this time if you want to add).
- Add curd and red chilli powder.Cook until it leaves the sides of the pan..
- Add water and allow it to boil. After 2-3 minutes add the mixture of mushroom and capsicum that we have kept in bowl. Add salt and Stir the mixture and cook for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add garam masala and cover it and cook the gravy for 30 seconds.Check the salt..
- Your gravy is ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander leaves..
Chettinad Mushroom Masala Recipe with step by step. Quick and easy mushroom curry , made by stir frying and spiced with garam masala and red chili powder. Pairs well with roti, rice or any bread. Easy Mushrooms & Peas in Creamy Sauce made in Pressure Cooker. Add chickpeas for a hearty meal.