Crock Pot Salsa Chicken. It's embarrassingly easy to make, full of flavor and so delicious! Crockpot Salsa Chicken can be served over rice, with tortilla or corn chips, douse with cheese and throw it in the oven. it's totally up to you! The chicken falls apart and becomes immensely tender, flavored with the familiar flavors of chunky salsa and taco seasoning, and brightened up with bursts of.
This Crockpot Salsa Chicken is quick, healthy, and packed with fall apart tender chicken! Slow Cooker Recipe: Tender Chicken and Hearty Vegetables Just add a couple boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs if you prefer dark meat) to your slow. You can have Crock Pot Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
This Crock Pot Chicken Salsa Recipe can be made in your slow cooker OR Instant Pot! But don't worry – today, I've got a fantastic recipe for helping you get back on track this week and to help get you prepared! My Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe is what is going to save me this week. This recipe for Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is my favorite go-to healthy dinner that is quick, easy and only requires TWO ingredients!
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.
It has been updated with bright new photos, but it's still the same delicious EASY recipe! Just TWO ingredients: salsa and chicken, plus some spices makes a delicious juicy chicken that can be used in tacos, over rice, over salad and more! Scouring my fridge and pantry I had some boneless skinless chicken thighs and some chunky salsa, so I threw them in my crock pot along with some. Just pop the four ingredients into the Crock-Pot in the morning and you'll have a great-tasting meal for dinner. This would also be great for larger gatherings.