Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 C of Flour.
- You need 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.