Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding. Crack your eggs in another large bowl and whisk in the cream, milk, sugar, hazelnut liqueur, vanilla and almond extracts. But NUTELLA banana pudding really takes things over the edge. We swapped out traditional Nilla Wafers for Oreos for an extra-chocolatey spin.
Nutella and banana swirled together and dripped off the sides. The eggy mixture fluffed up the croissants and created a gorgeous crusty texture with a souffle like feel on the inside. Last night, Bryan and I were catching up on a few episodes of Modern Family. You can cook Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 pieces of bread roughly chopped into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana cut into small pieces.
Like the show, this bread pudding will put a smile on your face and warm your heart. Rich, warm, sweet and chocolatey… This bread pudding takes some classic brunch ingredients and puts them together in a sweet pudding. The best part: you can easily make it Scatter sliced bananas over halved croissants, then dollop Nutella on top of bananas. Whisk together milk, cream, sugar, and eggs and pour half of milk.
Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, mix the egg with Nutella..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir..
- Lightly grease the muffin cups. Scoop the mixture into the cups. Air fry at 340F (170C) for 8-10 minutes until the top is crisp..
This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort The resulting toasty warm flavor pairs perfectly with sweet bananas and the rich spread. Moist banana bread swirled with everyone's favorite Nutella spread. I can't think of a better way to start the day! Confession: I overbuy bananas on purpose. They're so cheap and the options are endless with overripe bananas.