Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille. Hello Vegetarians.here's a crock pot recipe for you. I love ratatouille because it's so versatile and can be used to make a killer pizza, great on pasta or as part of a casserole with chicken and cheese, or. View full nutritional breakdown of Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille calories by ingredient.
This recipe for ratatouille in a crockpot can be chopped up and served as a standard ratatouille or you can use the vegetables in. It's easy to make a delicious Ratatouille with a crockpot – combine the delicious summer flavors of zucchini, summer squash, eggplant and tomatoes added. Crockpot Ratatouille Crockpot Ratatouille Crockpot Ratatouille. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- You need 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry basil leaves.
- It’s 1 can of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- You need 1 of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 of zucchini, cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley Flakes.
- It’s of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- It’s of Salt.
Try this unique, scrumptious dish made with eggplant, zucchini and sweet bell peppers. Makes a large pot and will keep covered in the refrigerator for a week or so. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Chicken Ratatouille. Grilled Chicken Ratatouille. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille step by step
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋.
Because here's an Instant Pot Chicken Ratatouille recipe that you can easily customize with Ratatouille is pronounced as ra-tuh-too-ee. It's a French recipe originating in Nice and is often. While the vegetables cook, tender lean chicken breast gets cooked on top of the crock, where it steams to perfection, staying moist and taking on flavor from. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes.