Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is simple, soul-satisfying, and just the type of healthy low carb comfort food you crave after a long day. Creamy and rich with all the flavors of your favorite ranch dressing!
Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch. It just adds such nice Crock-Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe. Serve this delicious chicken with the creamy ranch flavored. You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- You need 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
The combination of dill from the ranch seasoning and heat from the chili powder and red pepper flakes in the taco seasoning can't be beat. Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot. Adding delicious fun to your dinner has never been easier than with this Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! These drumsticks are the real deal!
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
A Tasty Keto Chicken Recipe with perfect ranch flavor, moist chicken & cooked right in the crockpot for a simple dinner! This recipe really should be called Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tostadas, Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, etc … You can add this yummy shredded chicken to just about anything. I am excited to throw some. Ranch crockpot Chicken Drumsticks make a great appetizer or meal. Slow cooked chicken falls apart and is added to.