Oyster Mushroom Biriyani. Mushroom biryani recipe – learn how to make mushroom biryani with step by step photos. Recipe includes instructions for regular pot, traditional cooker & instant pot. Vegan Mushroom Biryani made in the Instant Pot!
Mushroom is many of us favorite. Last time i made mushroom dum biryani and shared which got so many good responses. There will be hardly anyone who does not love Biryani and this one is no exception. You can have Oyster Mushroom Biriyani using 28 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushroom Biriyani
- You need 500 gms of Basmati rice (Soaked for 1 hour min).
- You need 250 gms of Oyster Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves (Chopped).
- You need 1 inch of ginger (julienne).
- You need 50 gms of mint leaves (chopped).
- It’s 50 gms of coriander leaves(chopped).
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Lemon.
- Prepare of Cashews (half; fried).
- You need of Almonds for garnishing.
- Prepare of Onion (1 chopped & 2 sliced deep fried till crispy).
- You need 1 of tomato (chopped).
- It’s of Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Biriyani masala (optional).
- It’s 2 spoon of Curd.
- Prepare of Oil for frying and cooking.
- It’s of Desi ghee.
A tasty biryani with mushrooms.the mushroom biryani is made in the traditional way of cooking on dum. This is a very tasty and yummy biryani. Simple and quick mushroom biryani recipe which can. Find mushroom biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Oyster Mushroom Biriyani instructions
- Soak Basmati rice for atleast 1 hour in enough water. (1 bowl rice=2 bowl water).
- Take wok and deep fry the long sliced onions, mushrooms separately. Take them out kepp aside. Take out the oil in a bowl..
- In the same wok, add 3-4 tsp the same oil in which you have fried the onions. in all the khada masala like bay leaves, star anise, cloves etc..
- After few seconds add in garlic and ginger.
- When garlic changes it's colour add green chilli and chopped onions to it, saute till onion are pink..
- Add tomato and cook for another 2 mins..
- After 2min add curd and mix well..
- Now time for some spices… add all your dry spices like salt, chilli powder, etc. Also add biriyani masala at this stage if you are using..
- Now you will start feeling the aroma, so without getting delayed add mushrooms, mint leaves. Give a nice toss (dont mix harshly as mushrooms are soft).
- Finally add in soaked basmati rice with the water in it. Gently mix otherwise your rice might break. Cover it with a lid and cook on low flame for 15-18 mins. Stirring occasionally so that rice are well cooked..
- After 15 min add desi ghee in your biriyani, switch off the flame and let it sit for 5-6 mins. After that take it out in a serving dish and garnish it with fried brown onions, fried cashews, sliced almonds & a dash of mint (optional). Enjoy your mushroom biriyani with raita, curd, papad or any side dishes of your taste..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Oyster mushroom is an edible mushroom which was originated from Germany during the World War I. Pleurotus ostreatus is commonly known as Oyster Shelf, Tree Oyster, Tamogitake and Straw. Mushroom Biryani, Chettinad Style Spicy Mushroom Biryani – Pressure Cooker Method. We had this spicy mushroom biryani at a wedding and it tasted so great that I straight went into the kitchen.