Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Homemade Sauce for Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken.
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss with the sauce until well mixed. Make this super easy crock pot teriyaki chicken in your slow cooker, and serve over warm white rice for a delicious teriyaki bowl! You can have Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of corn starch.
Make this teriyaki chicken in your slow cooker any day of the week. Serve it with some egg rolls and fried rice for a complete meal. You can also try our baked Teriyaki Chicken too! Tender, flavorful chicken that totally beats take-out.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot step by step
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.
We recommend serving over rice or stir-fried veggies, garnished with extra sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. Serve over rice for an easy yet satisfying crock pot dinner! I always order teriyaki chicken when I go to my local Japanese restaurant. Remove chicken and shred using two forks, set aside.