Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packet of Italian dressing mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bar cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of Cooked noodles.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Place cleaned and rinsed chicken breast in crockpot……..
- In a bowl mix together Italian dressing mix, black pepper, water and garlic…….
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts…….
- Place your sliced onion over chicken breasts…..
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours……..
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and leave inside crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and cream cheese……
- Add cream of chicken soup mixture to chicken in crockpot, stir well……
- Keep on warm heat and continue to stir until chicken is thoroughly coated with cream cheese / cream of chicken mixture……
- Serve over cooked noodles with a sprinkle of parsley flakes and enjoy 😉!.