Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is thick, creamy, flavorful, and made extra easy in the crock pot! The first step in this Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is probably the most time consuming — chopping up a storm. Chop up lots of potatoes (I strongly recommend Yukon golds), a big onion.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined. Cover and cook on low heat for Was looking for a good cream of potato soup for Christmas then your recipe popped up. You can cook Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1/4 of White Onion.
- You need 1 of Green Tomato.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Russet Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 3 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Slurry.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cold Water.
Looks delicious, wondering if chopped ham would be ok to. Cover and set slow cooker to the LOW setting. Ladle soup into bowl and top with favorite nacho toppings. When it's time to eat, load it up with classic baked potato toppings like bacon, green onions and cheese.
Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup step by step
- Dice onion, green tomato, jalapeno, and green pepper. Add to medium nonstick skillet with teaspoon of salt and ground black pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes..
- Transfer cooked onion mixture to slow cooker, along with the remainder of the soup ingredients, EXCEPT cheese. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours..
- When cooked, add cheddar cheese to soup and stir until fully melted..
- Make a slurry by stirring together the cornstarch and water in a separate cup/bowl. Add gradually to the soup until you reach the desired thickness. You may or may not use all of the slurry..
It's comfort food by the spoonful. Cook this great-tasting potato soup in the slow cooker or on the stovetop. Turn the slow cooker on high. Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week!