Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3/4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 scoops of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 scoops of honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 spoons of sweet chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of salt.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread step by step
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.