Slow cooker Buffalo chicken. All Reviews for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. A recipe for all you buffalo chicken fans. This slow cooker buffalo chicken is juicy, spicy, and simple!
Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat. Remove chicken, shred, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks. You can have Slow cooker Buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken cut up.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Frank's red hot sauce.
Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are. Slow cooked chicken legs simmered in a delicious homemade buffalo sauce. If you love buffalo chicken, then you're doing to devour this recipe! Maybe I should not have told you this story while sharing a recipe for this delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo CHICKEN, but I did. 🙂.
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken instructions
- Put chicken in slow cooker..
- In sauce pan on medium-high heat combine hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder & cayenne pepper. Stir and heat until mixed..
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker..
- Cook 4-6 hours on low..
- Remove and shred with 2 forks..
- Return chicken to slow cooker on warm until ready to serve..
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes & drizzle with Ranch Dressing..
Home » Recipes » Slow Cooker Recipes » Chicken Recipes » Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili. Ground chicken instead of beef and white beans instead of chili beans make the base of this chili. Lots of flavor from chicken broth, ranch dressing mix and fire-roasted tomatoes and some heat. Sprinkle chicken with celery salt, salt and pepper; arrange in slow cooker. Pour Buffalo sauce over chicken; stir in garlic.