Mushroom butter masala. Mushrooms in a creamy and making mushroom makhani. Add the following spices – ½ tsp cumin. – Mushroom Butter Masala Recipe, is a variation of the most popular Paneer Butter Masala, though Mushroom isn't available in every season, when you get your hands over Mushroom, try making this. This mushroom butter masala is a spicy, creamy and delicious dish that is perfect accompaniment for steamed rice, flatbread, or even dosas.
This dish also contains a combination of lots of spices. Here mushrooms replace chicken in the popular chicken butter masala. Ingredients for Mushroom Butter Masala Recipe. You can have Mushroom butter masala using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom butter masala
- Prepare 2 packets of mushrooms.
- You need 4 of onions.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- You need of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cream.
Mushroom Butter Masala is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mushroom Butter Masala by following this easy recipe. Mushroom Butter Masala Recipe:- My first step will be to start with sautéing the mushrooms till they become soft. Mushroom butter masala is a delicious sautéed mushroom with cashew nut based gravy.
Mushroom butter masala step by step
- Wash mushrooms thoughly and cut in pieces..
- Grind tomatoes, onions and green chillies to make paste..
- Take a pan and heat butter in it. Add cumin seeds, ginger/garlic paste and saute. Now add tomato/onion paste and cook it for 5 mins..
- Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and mix well. Saute for 1 min..
- Saute it till gravy leaves oil on it's sides..
- Now add mushrooms in gravy and also add water to mix it well..
- Cover with lid and let it cool for 20 mins on medium low flame. After 20 Mins add kasoori methi and mix well. mushroom butter masala is ready. Add cream and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with naan and roti..
This makhani recipe is easy to prepare at home and taste much better than you get in restaurants. Mushroom masala is a delicious restaurant style mushroom curry made with mushrooms, spices & herbs. This mushroom masala is one of the best I have been making at home for our regular meals. Mushroom butter masala is a spicy and delicious side dish like paneer butter masala. Both the gravies are prepared with almost same ingredients.