CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup.
A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! These easy crockpot chicken recipes make weekday meals a breeze. You can have CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Tender chicken breast morsels, sweet shrimp, and colorful vegetables mingle in an indulgently creamy sauce meant for topping hot cooked pasta. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas are filled with tender shredded chicken and cheese, wrapped tortillas and smothered in a sour cream sauce. I often cook big batches of CrockPot Shredded Chicken to keep in the freezer for recipes just like this! The Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas are creamy, delicious, and nutritious. Try making chicken enchiladas with white sauce for dinner tonight. With two forks, start pulling the chicken off the bones.