Potatoes Filters (Pakora). As O kum My channel "Meri Cooking" is a cooking based channel. today i am sharing a recipe of iftar time hope you like If you like it Plz subscribe my. Find potato pakora stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
This Pakistani pakora recipe makes crunchy, spicy, buttery delicious pakora (potato fritters). These are the best Pakoras (aka potato fritters) you will ever eat. Yup, I am making that claim because they. You can have Potatoes Filters (Pakora) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes Filters (Pakora)
- You need 3-4 of potatoes (slices).
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour (besan).
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil or Ghee.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ajwain (Caraway cumin).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Potato-Onion Pakora: Pakora is a popular fried snack in asian countries. It is mainly served with tea or coffee. Pakoras are in variety of types i.e Onion Pakora , Palak Pakora , Vegetable Pakora. One of the delicious varieties of Indian pakora recipe made as a tea You can use other veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, bhindi, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brinjal etc.
Potatoes Filters (Pakora) step by step
- Keep the potatoes slices ready. And sprinkle the Chaat masala.
- Mix water to the flour and dry ingredients and oil or Ghee..
- Add enough water to bring to thick consistency..
- Heat the oil for frying..
- Now dip the potatoes in the batter and deep frying them till crispy. remove them from oil..
- Serve hot with Chutney..
Pakora is one of India's most infamous snack dishes. Usually, it involves a mixture of different This was the pakora of choice for all kids when I was growing up. These golden discs of potatoes dipped. Potato fritters are crispy and luscious snack made with sliced potatoes coated with spicy chick pea flour batter. Potato Fritters – Aloo Bajji Pakora.