Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe. This Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe is so easy and requires little work because the slow cooker does all the cooking for you! The shredded chicken and cream cheese make an amazing combination. Not to mention the extra shredded cheese.
Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring? This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. You can have Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed and softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of flour tortillas.
Recipe for chicken taquitos made from boneless chicken breast or leg meat. Rolled crispy chicken tacos made from left over roast baked poached What makes these chicken taquitos so satisfying is that we load them with tons of freshly shredded chicken that's cooked with fragrant onions and garlic. Homemade chicken taquitos filled with green onions, tomatoes, and plenty of seasoning are a great Mexican-inspired appetizer. Definitely love this recipe, the moisture of the chicken and ingredients inside the corn tortilla were great.
Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe instructions
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Pour water into crock., season chicken..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. I used my pressure cooker (ninja foodie you can see my water line so not much water and I drained the water after it was done cooking… this was set on hi for 5 mins with a natural release.).
- Mix with cream cheese and 1/4 cup shredded cheese..
- Warm flour tortillas and spread a small amount of chicken mixture onto the tortillas..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese Roll up..
- Serve with additional toppings such as sour cream, salsa and avocado..
- Notes – I used a food processor for the chicken,..just easily for me…
Maybe just a touch more salt though. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. Save time and money with these budget-conscious chicken dinners for the slow cooker. You'll come to this crockpot recipe for its nutritious combination of chicken, quinoa, black beans, and tomatoes—but you'll stay for the. Corn OR flour tortillas filled with the easiest crockpot salsa chicken and air fried until golden brown and crispy.