Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites. Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites ~ They are incredibly tasty. mmmm. People grabbed them faster than I could plate them! In case you haven't heard, kielbasa is the Polish and Ukrainian sausage.
Now kick back and relax while your kitchen starts smelling so good! The Best Crock Pot Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? You can have Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites
- It’s 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 packs of kielbasa.
- You need 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. More dinner ideas for kielbasa include other recipes for the crockpot or slow cooker. Just slice up some kielbasa sausage (I used pork but you could use all beef or turkey kielbasa too), mince some garlic and measure out the other three ingredients. Every tasty bite of this Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa Recipe will send you on a fun flavor adventure!
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, cut into strips,then place into crockpot…..
- Cut kielbasa into coin shapes and place on top of chicken in crockpot…..
- Pour in your bbq sauce, add your ranch seasoning and black pepper…..Mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with toothpicks, maybe some crackers and enjoy 😉!.
This Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites Recipe makes the perfect appetizer for any event! Easy Grape Jelly Kielbasa Recipe Slow Cooker Idea. These Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites are so easy to make and are guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! Today's recipe for Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites is very similar. Although I've made the kielbasa bites using just the ingredients I used in the cocktail meatballs, I love the depth of flavor that.