Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔. Super easy crockpot meal for anyone who is always on the go. This easy chicken dish only This Melt In Your Mouth Chicken is a keeper in my recipe box and I know you will love it too! Put sausage in large skillet, fill with enough water.
There's so much texture and flavor going on in here; the chicken will literally melt in your mouth. One thing you can never go wrong with is artichoke hearts because, they add so much flavor. Serve on its own, or over pasta/rice! You can have Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large family pack Hot Italian sausages.
- You need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
For a healthier option, you can use Greek yogurt (plain) in lieu of the mayonnaise! Both ways are just as tasty! Hope you enjoy this Melt In Your Mouth Chicken! This Apricot Chicken recipe cooks up tender chicken thighs in an easy flavorful apricot sauce made with five ingredients, most of which you may Real pinto beans, sautéed onions, garlic, jalapeños, an assortment of spices and diced tomatoes … when finished, whole beans melt in your mouth.
Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Place sausages in a pot with enough water to cover them, boil for about 30 minutes……
- Remove sausages from pot and let cool, when your able to comfortably handle them remove casings from sausages, discard casing and cut sausages into thirds, place into crockpot……..
- Place cut up chicken chunks into crockpot with sausages……Mix well…….
- Combine in crockpot: pasta sauce, garlic, tomato paste, parsley flakes, adobo, water, green pepper and onion, mix all well……
- Cook, covered on low heat for 6 hours……. Stir occasionally……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve with your favorite pasta with Parmesan cheese or on top of some toasted buns !!! 😁.
How to cook Crock Pot Chicken & Gravy. slow cooker, crock pot, crockpot, chicken, breasts, gravy, cream of, easy, best, creamy, recipe, noodles, mashed potatoes, thick. My husband uses a mouth piece called Z quiet. Brining or marinating chicken beforehand is another easy way to keep chicken moist and flavorful. Chicken breast is a blank canvas and tastes great with other fresh herbs and seasonings as well. Combine chicken, sausage, chopped bell pepper and chopped onion in the crockery insert of the slow cooker.