Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread. Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the Fresh from the oven banana bread that smells out your entire kitchen with ALL the delicious smells is quite possible one of the best things in the world.
I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. Super Moist Banana Bread with yogurt – what is the trick to keeping it very moist? This super moist, healthy banana bread recipe is delicious and easy to make as it only takes one bowl! You can have Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 3 of Very Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soft Sitck Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Optional ingredients.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Nuts, Chocolate chips, Raisens, dried cranberrys, etc..
- You need of On finished loaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter for brushing on loaf.
This moist banana bread recipe is one of my most popular recipes of all time. Allow your banana bread loaf to first cool, then slice it with a bread knife, and wrap each piece with plastic wrap. I then store the individually wrapped pieces in a freezer bag, just to ensure they stay sealed nice and tightly. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up.
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas until consistency of pudding.
- Add all remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes checking at 50 for doneness.
- After removing from oven, brush the top with butter.
- Slice and serve with more butter, or cream cheese.
After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips? When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! This easy Buttermilk Banana Bread is one of my oldest and most favorite recipes! It makes a super moist quick bread with a tender crumb and loads of banana flavor thanks to the addition of banana pudding mix.