Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Not Quite Sure How To Grill Chicken? Get Tips On How To Cook It To Perfection. Grilling Chicken Shouldn't Be Difficult, Try These Tips To Make It Quick & Easy.
Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. You can have Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- It’s 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. If you love slow cooker pulled chicken, then you'll love these shredded chicken recipes too: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken, and Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
Add chicken breasts and turn to coat breasts. Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker. In a bowl, stir together the ketchup, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce until the mixture is well blended. Brown the chicken in batches, transferring it to the slow cooker as you go. A simple recipe that shows you how to make Crock Pot BBQ chicken (also known as BBQ Pulled Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker!