Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly Chicken Tenders – I would recommend using chicken without the bone in them to save you time. Once the chicken is cooked, remove, shred and return back to crockpot. This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites.
In the pot, heat the cream of chicken soup, Italian dressing, and cream cheese over medium heat until creamy. italian shredded-chicken-crockpot nutrition facts and nutritional information. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to finish in the crock pot. Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken! You can have Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- You need 2 of small onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese. Crockpot shredded chicken is the perfect make ahead recipe. It will give you tons of possibilities and its prepared in the slow cooked with very little work. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – My favorite crockpot chicken recipe for meal prep!
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Moist, tender shredded chicken that you can use to make chicken sandwiches, chicken salad, casseroles and more. Make a big batch and freeze some for quick dinners! This Italian Crockpot Chicken is amazing! You will be shocked when you see just h. Struggling With Getting Dinner on the Table?