Super moist banana bread. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside.
It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to It's a super moist, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, paleo banana bread recipe that will be loved whether you're paleo or not. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips? You can have Super moist banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super moist banana bread
- It’s 6 of over ripe bananas about 2 and a half cups.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips optional.
- You need 2 of eggs.
When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. A quick search for "banana bread" around here and you'll be inundated with dozens of variations on the classic quickbread. This recipe for The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread is all that and a bag of chips glass of cold milk. And it can be as loaded or as simple as your heart desires when it comes to mix-ins.
Super moist banana bread step by step
- Combine butter bananas sugar and eggs to mixer blend until well blended.
- In a different bowl add flour salt baking soda and mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix in mixer and add pecans and chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix until flour is all wet then stop.
- Pour into a greased baking dish I use a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes (until a tooth pick comes out clean).
This banana bread recipe is super moist and easy to make. This moist banana bread recipe is one of my most popular recipes of all time. This easy banana bread recipe is incredibly moist and truly makes the best classic banana bread. Simple ingredients make for a seriously award-winning loaf of banana bread that is as fluffy as a cloud. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl!