Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika. This crockpot shredded chicken is made with chicken breasts, spices, broth and beer which makes for an ultra tender and flavorful shredded chicken. It's all purpose flavor makes it great to use for tacos, baked potatoes, nachos, and more! When time is tight during the week we like to make a big.
Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken could not be easier to prepare with just a few ingredients all made in the slow cooker. Chicken breasts are slow cooked with your favorite salsa and spices that results in deep flavor that cooks into the chicken to make it tender and moist enough to shred. Crock Pot Shredded Chicken Taco Meat Recipes. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast.
- It’s 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of White rice, cooked.
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Turkey BreastWholesome Yum. Shredded Salsa Chicken Crock Pot Recipes. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – My favorite crockpot chicken recipe for meal prep! Moist, tender shredded chicken that you can use to make chicken sandwiches, chicken salad, casseroles and more.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts…..
- Place chicken inside crockpot…….
- Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 6 hours or until chicken breast are cooked thru……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir into sauce……
- Serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!.
Make a big batch and freeze some for quick dinners! Crockpot Chicken Dinner With Smoked Paprika and Vegetables. Rub chicken breasts with the paprika mixture; arrange on vegetables. Shredded Chicken is easy to make in the crockpot and is great for keeping on hand in the freezer for last minute meals! There are so many uses for shredded chicken that you can seriously never have too much of this chicken stockpiled!