Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔. View full nutritional breakdown of Creamy tomato crockpot italian chicken calories by ingredient. Sea Salt and pepper to taste. This crock pot chicken stew is so quick and easy with pantry staples and your slow cooker!
Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. You can cook Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Start by marking "Creamy Tomato Chicken: Easy Crockpot Pasta Bake" as Want. OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. This creamy, rich crockpot tomato soup is made in the slow cooker with tomatoes, herbs, milk and Pecorino Romano cheese, plus the cheese rind for A few more favorites are my Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup. This Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, deliciously cheesy and a creamy sauce.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Try Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe for another hearty, filling and healthy recipe. This meal is sure to be a hit with the entire family. Also, try Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup when you need a delicious dinner fast. Simply toss all the ingredients in the slow cooker and dinner will be waiting to. I love crockpot recipes, especially this time of year.