Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. If you're new, welcome and please subscribe. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them.
My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. You can cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
We had sandwiches one night and for a second dinner, I topped baked potatoes with the shredded BBQ. Pulled BBQ sandwiches have never been my "thing", which is unfortunate given that we live in Memphis. I guarantee that no matter what function you attend, the likelihood of the organizer opting for BBQ catering (easy! cheap! This one is sweet yet tangy and the Italian dressing brings on a fun twist to a BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately. Nobody tell my Instant Pot, okay?