Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread. Learn how to make the best banana bread ever. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. It has a crowd-pleaser written all over it and tastes even better the next day and is much sweeter the next day as well!
This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was This no-fail recipe makes the best moist and tastiest banana bread you will find! You can have Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- Prepare of note:.
- You need of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- Prepare of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- It’s of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Prepare of wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of dry ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- You need of Directions:.
It contains no sugar or butter! Super moist healthy banana bread made with greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. This is the best healthy banana bread Using bananas that have LOTS AND LOTS of brown spots and are very soft will help keep this banana bread both sweet, perfectly moist and delicious. See post above for freezing instructions.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.
The extra banana and yogurt make this recipe so tasty and moist. I also love that it uses brown sugar. I am making it today for the third time and added walnuts and chocolate. Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. It is so delicious you won't.