Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔. This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites. Cook chicken in a pot with some olive oil until no longer pink. Remove from pot and shred with two forks or a mixer.
Family loves this Crockpot Italian Chicken! Make sure the chicken breasts are completely covered by the soup and the cream cheese. Check out this Crock Pot Beer Chicken Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! You can cook Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- You need 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- You need of Rolls of your choice !!.
- Prepare of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
The perfect, easy low-calorie crockpot recipe that makes preparing a Weight Watchers dinner a snap. Beer's essential role in this fabulous chicken comes down to the fact that alcohol can bind with both fat and water molecules. Have you ever had chicken that has been slowly cooked in a tomato-based sauce? This Italian Crockpot Chicken is amazing!
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.
You will be shocked when you see just h. This is an absolutely awesome recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband. After the first few bites right out of the crockpot, Gordon was like " wow, this is actually really good. Crockpot italian dressing chicken is such an easy recipe.