Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Enjoy them very simply, just rolled in tortillas … or create a festive taco bar featuring your family's favorite toppings! ~ CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!. Add chicken breasts, salsa, tomatoes and seasoning and let the slow cooker do all of the work.
With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal. You can have Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. As I said, this chicken and rice is super easy to make in the slow cooker. Place some chicken in the slow cooker. Mix together taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, and a can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
Once the chicken is cooked, shred it with two forks. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love! It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls! When we need a fast weeknight dinner, I often make this easy chicken taco recipe. Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house.