Turkey Parmesan in the garden. A recipe for turkey parmesan done with wild turkey. Salt the turkey well, dip into the beaten eggs and then dredge in the breadcrumb-cheese mixture. Our Turkey Parmesan Recipe is just what you need this Thanksgiving.
We're all familiar with Chicken Parmesan , where a chicken cutlet is breaded and fried until golden, then topped with a rich tomato sauce and gooey mozzarella cheese. Garlic Parmesan turkey cutlets are healthy and super simple to make! Baked to perfection with a delicious crust, it's the perfect crowd-pleasing meal Dredge the turkey cutlets in the mixture, patting gently to coat both sides. You can cook Turkey Parmesan in the garden using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Parmesan in the garden
- Prepare of turkey cutlets.
- You need 2 of turkey breast fillets, skinless bpneless.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of sage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of wet mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of real mayo.
To serve, arrange turkey on platter, top with sauce and if desired, garnish with Parmesan cheese. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sage, salt and pepper. Dip each cutlet into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture. My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again.
Turkey Parmesan in the garden step by step
- Cut spaghetti squash in half place cut side down on a baking sheet. Pour a little water to cover the bottom of the baking sheet and bake at 400 for 45 to 50 minutes..
- Mix up wet mix in shallow bowl. Mix up dry ingredients for turkey cutlets in another shallow bowl..
- While squash is cooking, slice turkey breast into 3 equal portions. pound thin and coat each with flour mix, wet mix and flour mix again. Set aside to dry..
- Heat up tomato sauce in a pan. Heat oil over med-high heat in frying pan and fry 2 to 3 cutlets at a time as they fit. It only takes 3 to 4 minutes per side or less because they're thin. once they're browned, they're done. Salt and pepper each side as they fry to your taste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342128-tomato-sauce.
- Set cooked turkey turkey cutlets on a wire rack to rest while you cook the rest of the cutlets, cleaning the pan and using fresh oil each time to avoid burnt bits..
- Scoop the flesh from the spaghetti squash, this should not be too soft. Arranged like pasta on a plate. Top with half cup tomato sauce a turkey cutlet and another half cup of tomato sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little more Parmesan cheese and dig in!.
The extra prep step is so worth it; many say they will never make it any other way! Heads up: once you make it this way, this is the ONLY way you'll want to make your eggplant parmesan in the future. Chicken parimigiana is one of America's most sought after comfort foods. Top fried chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Learn how to make a delicious, healthier take on classic eggplant parmesan with this Martha Stewart recipe.