Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tater Tots (smaller size bag).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Cheddar Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn- drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Cheese (Colby- Jack is a good choice!).
Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain your meat. I always sprinkle garlic powder on it while its cooking!.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT cheese. Add cooked and drained meat..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese (half bag).
- Grease a 9×13 dish. Sprinkle cheese on bottom. Add mixture. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top :).
- Put in oven uncovered for 45mins and enjoy..
This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet. The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded. This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping!