Dry Mushroom Mater Masala. Matar Mushroom Recipe with step by step photos. Stir and saute till oil starts to leave the sides of the onion-tomato masala mixture. Mushroom Masala Recipe is a rich and shahi gravy recipe, here mushroom is cooked in rich and aromatic onion paste, tomatoes and masala.
Matar mushroom sabzi recipe with step by step photos- a dry vegetable dish aka sabzi recipe for roti or paratha. Add the blended sauce to the pan and give it a good stir. Add the garam masala and check if more salt is needed. You can have Dry Mushroom Mater Masala using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Mushroom Mater Masala
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of onions finely chopped (about 2 medium).
- You need 1 of green chilli slit.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3/4 cup of tomatoes deseeded & chopped or pureed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt or as needed.
- You need 1 cup of fresh peas.
- Prepare 180-200 grams of mushrooms (about 1½ cups sliced).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2-3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped finely.
Add water if the sauce looks too dry. Home » SIDE DISH FOR CHAPATI » Mushroom matar recipe, Mushroom matar masala. Now again Sangeeta showed me a mushroom matar which I thought should try and see for one last time. It can be made to a gravy or sabzi (dry curry).
Dry Mushroom Mater Masala instructions
- Wash and chop onions, green chilies and set aside. Deseed and chop tomatoes or puree them. Microwave peas for three minutes..
- Rinse the mushrooms. Slice them and microwave for three minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin and allow to splutter. Fry onions and chilli until golden. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute until the raw flavors go away..
- Next put in the tomatoes with salt and fry until mushy. Add turmeric,garam masala and chilli powder. Saute until the mix leaves the sides. Then add peas and mushrooms. Fry for 4 to 5 mins on a medium heat..
- Cover and cook on a low flame until done. Stir in between if needed. Dry mushroom-mater is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
Spicy,Tasty,Quick and easiest Recipe which goes well with roti or chapati. #Mushroommasaladry#mushroomrecipes. Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste. Add the tomato puree, chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and cook till the oil leaves the masala. Matar Mushroom Masala Makes an excellent side dish for roti and chapati. This recipe for peas and mushroom curry is sure a winner.