Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. Delicious Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is filled with hamburger, cheese, and tater tots. A great family dinner especially on busy nights! Can you make Tater Tot casserole in a crock pot?
If you prefer to bake this, try our Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole Recipe. Are you looking for a kid friendly recipe? This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole will knock their socks off! You can cook Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- It’s 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- You need 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Dump half the frozen tater tots into the crock pot, and spread into an even layer.
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
Place uncooked chicken on top of the tater tot layer. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mine is definitely tater tot casserole! Another version I have on the blog is my John Wayne Casserole, it's a southwestern version of this. How to make Tater Tot Casserole in the slow cooker: Brown hamburger and onion in a skillet and drain the fat.