Taco tater tot casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. SuperBowl Recipe Taco Tater Tot Casserole. you have to try this. so good. let me know what you think in the comments! Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night!
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two! Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. You can have Taco tater tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco tater tot casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken or ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu double cheddar sauce.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 of packs of powdered taco sauce.
- You need 1 packages of tater tots.
Taco Tater Tot Casserole is a weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Taco meat casserole with crispy tater tots and smothered with cheddar cheese. Easy one dish casseroles are among the most popular Dinner Recipes on the internet because of their ease to make and their easy cleanup. This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
Taco tater tot casserole instructions
- Brown your meat in a skillet. Drain the grease out..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the meat back to the skillet and add taco sauce and a little bit of water and let it cook through..
- Turn the stove off and add the can of cream of chicken. Mix well..
- Add the meat to a baking dish. Layer it over the bottom of the pan. Add the can of corn and layer it. Then add the ragu sauce and spread it evenly..
- Next add the tater tots along the top covering the pan..
- Put the pan in the oven until tater tots are brown approximately a half hour to 40 minutes and enjoy..
Oh, did I mention it's Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. It's really perfect for those over-scheduled weeknights or weekends. Tex-Mex meets tater tots in this easy, inexpensive, and all-around comforting one-dish dinner. Our spicy twist on the classic tater tot casserole. Our spicy twist on the classic tater tot casserole consists of a succulent ground beef filling—featuring creamy black beans, crisp-sweet corn, cheese.