Mixed veggies with ground beef. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Add the carrots, broccoli, and radishes and stir well. Scoot the vegetables to one side of the cast iron skillet and add the ground beef.
Use a wooden spoon to break up the ground beef while it cooks. Add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in the milk, broth, tomato sauce, macaroni and frozen mixed vegetables. You can cook Mixed veggies with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed veggies with ground beef
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of eggplants.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika or dried hot pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Then add the green bell pepper, carrot and beef broth. Today's Beef and Rice recipe is intended to be a quick, no fuss (yet super tasty!) midweek meal. Hence why it's made in one pot, with ground beef, a combination of fresh and frozen veggies and a mound of baby spinach.
Mixed veggies with ground beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them into cubes.. aside chop the garlic cloves.
- In a deep oven pan, add the vegetables and the ground beef. You can leave the beef at the button of the pan or mix it with the vegetables.
- In a cup mix the lemon, salt, paprika, oil, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the content of the cup oven the vegetables and the beef mix them well.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and cook it in oven for 30 min till the vegetables are well cooked.
- Remove the tin foil and broil the veggies for 10 min till the top layer is golden (be careful not to burn the food).
Minimal chopping, yet plenty of flavour, a complete meal. No need for toppings or garnishes. In a large soup pot, cook ground meat over medium heat until browned. Top with either cooked Asian veggies (like in the recipe) or a fresh slaw using cabbage, cilantro, green onion, and lime juice. Throw the leftover meat into a quick quesadilla.