Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish. Tater Tot Hot Dish Video Recipe for your viewing pleasure. This Tater Tot Recipe with Cheese and Vegetables is a big hit in our house. Whether or not you grew up in the Midwest, this classic tater tot hotdish (otherwise known as a casserole to you non-Midwesterners) is a dinnertime favorite, no matter where When ready to eat, microwave until hot.
At this point wrap your dish tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Hot Dish II. I saw this dish the newspaper for a Durkee Onion ad. You can have Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 each of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots.
- It’s 1 box of fresh mushrooms (whatever kind you like. I prefer baby portobello).
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 packages of tater tots.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
This homemade tater tot hotdish recipe will bring your hotdish game to a whole other level. Using from scratch components, we are not making this This easy Tater Tot Hot Dish is a perfect family dinner or potluck favorite. A hearty filling is topped with crispy tater tots for a truly comforting meal. Tater Tot Hotdish, also known as Tater Tot Casserole, is a classic comfort food recipe best Tastes like pure comfort food.
Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef and onion.
- Chop up your fresh veggies. You can add or remove any veggies you want for this. It's really good with red, orange, or yellow peppers too!.
- Drain beef. In a 9×13 baking dish, pour the beef and onion mixture into the bottom. Top the beef with your chopped veggies. Pour the soup on top of veggies. Add the celery seed on top of the soup. cover the whole thing with tots..
- Put the tot dish in the 375° oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the tots are nice and brown and crispy.
- After its done baking, top with cheese and put back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
You can always lighten up the meal by serving it with a fresh green salad. Tater tot hot dish in particular will benefit from the following: -onions, carrots and green beans, we. The formula for a tater tot hotdish is simple and delicious: Combine meat, soup, veggies, and tots Add the hot sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, and cream cheese to the pot and Taco Tater Tot Hotdish: Fill the casserole dish with prepared taco meat mixed with cheddar cheese. Tater Tot Hotdish is a classic comfort meal here in Minnesota. Here's my tried and true recipe, featuring two different ways to make it – with and withOUT Hotdish is the quintessential one-dish meal found at most any family reunion, funeral lunch, church supper, or potluck in the Upper Midwest.