Bhajiah with tamarind kachumbari and pineapple juice. Hello viewers kindly check out my new recipe on how to make tamarind and pineapple juice. Treat your family and friends with this mouth watering drink as it. Kachumbari really is such a simple dish that is perfectly bursting with summer flavors.
Kachumbari is the Swahili name for fresh Tomato and Onion Salad, the basic Kachumbari- An East African, delightful onion and tomato Salad enjoyed especially in Very fresh, because the lime and lemon juice and the small amount of Fire because the. The tamarind pod is brown in color and contains the pulp and seeds within. Tamarind juice is also beneficial to people with diabetes. You can have Bhajiah with tamarind kachumbari and pineapple juice using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bhajiah with tamarind kachumbari and pineapple juice
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 kg of wheat flour(I used ndovu).
- It’s 1 bunch of dhania(chopped).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic(crushed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of C/oil.
- It’s of For kachumbari;.
- It’s 1 piece of raw tamarind(ukwaju).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of green chillie (optional).
Diabetics, because of their high blood sugar levels, are prone to developing coronary heart disease. Kachumbari is a fresh tomato and onion salad dish that is popular in the cuisines of the African Great Lakes region. It is an uncooked salad dish consisting of chopped tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers. A wide variety of tamarind drink juice options are available to you, such as processing type, primary ingredient.
Bhajiah with tamarind kachumbari and pineapple juice step by step
- Peel your potatoes slice them into circular, wash them and soak into salty water for 30mins-1hr.
- Put flour, add garam masala, tumeric and salt in a basin or bowl…..
- Add water to the flour mixture to make a paste not too thick nor too light…..add crushed garlic and chopped dhania into the paste and stir.
- Now drain your soaked potatoes and add potatoes one by one as you stir…..
- Put c/oil into boiling, add the potatoes with the flour mixture one by one to the hot oil.
- Kachumbari, soak tamarind(ukwaju) in water for some minutes.
- Chop tomatoes, onion and chillies add a little salt to taste and add to the tamarind water, stir waiting to be served with bhajia.
- When bhajiah is ready serve with kachumbari and juice or smoothie…enjoy!.
We found some easy pineapple juice cocktail recipes (plus one mocktail) that are versatile enough to serve year-round. Hawaiian Chicken and Pineapple – Sweet and tangy chicken breasts grilled to absolute perfection with caramelized brown And when you pair it with that brown sugar pineapple, you'll be on that tropical island in no time. Although a trip to Hawaii won't hurt either. That canned pineapple juice isn't good for just piña coladas. Here it's combined with soy, vinegar and garlic in the tastiest marinade for pork, chicken, beef and even swordfish and salmon.