#THE BIG FIVE#KIDS MENU Kuku Kikapu with Curly Chips.
You can cook #THE BIG FIVE#KIDS MENU Kuku Kikapu with Curly Chips using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #THE BIG FIVE#KIDS MENU Kuku Kikapu with Curly Chips
- Prepare 1 kg of assorted Chicken pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- You need 1/2 kg of Potatoes.
- You need of Ketchup.
#THE BIG FIVE#KIDS MENU Kuku Kikapu with Curly Chips step by step
- Clean the chicken pieces assemble in a tin.Season with salt.
- Take the buttermilk & pour on the chicken. Leave for a few hours or overnight in the Fridge.
- Peel the potatoes & cut them using a curled knife. Fry them & keep aside.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge atleast 1/2 an hour before frying.
- Assemble 3 bowls. With an egg, flour, breadcrumbs.Season the flour with salt & black pepper.
- Remove the chicken & using paper napkin, just pat dry abit.
- Take the chickencist it,first in the egg then bread crumbs,again egg last in the seasoned flour. Continue with the rest.
- Take a deep frying pan. On medium heat fry the chicken till done & golden brown,drained on serviette.
- Assemble in a kikapu.serve with chips,ketchup & a drink to go..
- They will love it.