Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. Shepherd's Pie is a delicious dish of ground meat (traditionally lamb, but beef is popular as well), gravy, vegetables, and topped with mashed potatoes. Shepherd's Pie Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil.
These baked potatoes take a simple shepherd's pie and transform it into a one-dish wonder. After tasting the gooey, cheesy, beef stuffed potatoes, you'll. This shepherd's pot pie is a beautiful marriage between shepherd's pie and veggie pot pie. You can have Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes
- It’s 3 of large baking potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- It’s of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
Spoon the mashed potatoes evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped chives, if desired, and serve hot. A neat way to use up the potato you scoop out. Melt half the butter in a non-stick pan.
Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes step by step
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
Cooking once, eating twice (or more) is my jam! Boiling your potatoes is a great idea – as is using leftover baked sweet (or white) potatoes like I often do. Tender ground lamb (or beef) and chopped vegetables cooked in a rich gravy, topped with a creamy layer of delicious mashed potatoes and baked. Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Potatoes– so good and so easy! Next time don't need to put the potato filling in a bag, just dump it on top.