Pizza flavoured kofta in creamy spinach gravy. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! ABOUT Cheesy Spinach Kofta Gravy RECIPE.
The gravy giving it a dip is rich flavouful with milk cashews onions and tomatoes. Heat oil in a wok, add the whole spices and saute for few seconds, add ginger gralic paste, onion paste, cashew paste, tomato puree, milk and mix well. Bread and paneer kofta in spinach sauce I think malai kofta is one of the most favored dishes in the Indian cuisine. You can cook Pizza flavoured kofta in creamy spinach gravy using 31 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza flavoured kofta in creamy spinach gravy
- You need of For koftas.
- Prepare 5 cups of vegetables chunks (cabbage, broccoli,carrot, beans,peas).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes medium size.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion, chopped.
- You need 75 gram of mozzarella cheese,cut into small cubes.
- You need of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched baby spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 5-6 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 of medium size onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp or as per taste of salt.
- It’s 200 ml of cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
A classic North Indian dish, where deep fried cottage cheese dumplings are simmered in tomato and onion gravy which is flavored with saffron and topped with cream. See great recipes for Cabbage Kofta. Mixed vegetables in a thick, spiced gravy.. Garlic flavoured spinach leaves cooked in Punjabi style spices..
Pizza flavoured kofta in creamy spinach gravy step by step
- For koftas, put all the vegetables and fenugreek leaves in a food processor and blend it..
- Make a paste..
- Add boiled potatoes and again blend them..
- Take a cotton cloth, strain the vegetable paste and squeeze out the excess moisture, store for later use.
- Take out the paste on plate..
- Add bread crumbs, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and black pepper powder, mix it..
- Heat butter and oil in a pan, add chopped garlic ginger and onion, saute till translucent..
- Add vegetable paste and cook for 2 minutes, or till soft, this helps in binding..
- Cool and divide into equal portions..
- Take a portion, flatten it on the palm,then add a small piece of cheese in the centre..
- Cover the cheese with the mixture..
- Seal it properly, make a smooth ball, repeat process for all the balls, refrigerate for 25-30 minutes..
- For gravy, add blanched spinach, fennel, cashew nuts in a mixer jar..
- Add little milk and make a smooth paste..
- Heat butter and oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and ginger,saute for a minute..
- Add chopped onion and fry till they turn translucent..
- Add spinach puree and salt, mix it..
- Add excess moisture from vegetables, cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Now add cream in low flame, cook it for couple of minutes, mix continuously..
- Add parsley, oregano and chilli flakes,give a quick mix and put out the flame..
- Now take out the koftas from the refrigerator, deep fry it..
- In serving plate, pour some gravy and put the koftas on it..
- Kids will really enjoy with buttery rice..
Fresh shiitake mushrooms prepared in brown gravy and cooked with special spices. Cottage cheese cubes in a mild creamy sauce of Tomato & Butter. Deep fried mashed cottage cheese balls cooked in cashew gravy.. chopped spinach, tomatoes & cashew gravy. Assorted vegetables with cream, tomatoes & butter. The best way to describe Chicken Kofta Curry is Spiced Meatballs in Spiced (not "spicy") Curry.