Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house. Husband and I both love to entertain and we have a pretty cool backyard for kids (pool, basketball, trampoline, cornhole, etc.) so everyone always seemed to.
I like to make this when I have leftover ground beef from another recipe. Baked Cheesy Potato Casserole Potato Casserole. If you think you haven't heard of potato casserole before, you might actually be mistaken! You can cook Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 5 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 oz).
- It’s 1/2 can of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon powder.
- You need 1 of Hot Sauce to taste (2 tablespoons barely spicy).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 of cheese to top.
- You need 8 of X12 casserole dish.
Potato casseroles are known by a few different names such as funeral potatoes (these are made with hashbrowns), party potatoes, cheesy potato bake, and cheesy hashbrown potatoes. The Best Hamburger Mushroom Casserole Recipes on Yummly Leek And Mushroom Casserole Gratin, Cream Of Mushroom Casserole, Whiskey Onions & Mushroom Burger. Potato Chicken and Mushroom Casserole Valentina's.
Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Dice onion and garlic, slice mushrooms.
- Brown ground beef, when it is about half way done, add Worcestershire sauce, stir in..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- When cooked, turn off heat..
- Peel potatoes if you desire, thin slice. Yes, I used my food processor, took me 8 seconds to slice them all. 😉.
- Mix all sauce ingredients.
- Place potatoes in baking dish first, I know, I'm using 2 loaf pans, instead of a casserole dish, I have a reason this time..
- Add Sauce next, put meat on top last.
- Cover with foil, bake 1 hour.
- Grate your cheese, use whatever cheese you like, cheddar is the normal. I'm using a mix..
- After 1 hour, remove foil, cover with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes (uncovered).
- Remove, let sit 5 or 10 minutes to solidify.
- Options; green peas, peas and carrots, asparagus, bacon. (Cook bacon first, add meat to bacon grease to cook, crumble bacon in when meat is done).
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the potatoes and contents of sauce mix packets, water, milk, butter, salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Here, we've got a super filling, protein-packed, cheesy masterpiece for you – beef and potatoes instant pot casserole. Place potatoes (from scalloped potato box) and mushrooms in baking dish. Lastly, cover with remaining potatoes& sprinkle the rest of the cheese.