You can have #mykidsfavouritedishcontest using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #mykidsfavouritedishcontest
- Prepare 1 bunch of green bananas.
- Prepare 500 g of yam.
- You need 500 g of sweet potatoes.
- You need 500 g of cassava.
- You need 250 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped dhania and hoho.
- You need 1 of grated garlic and ginger.
- You need of Butter nut.
- Prepare 500 g of meat.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
#mykidsfavouritedishcontest step by step
- Peel the banana, sweet potato, yam and butter nut. Wash them and put them in a sufuria. Wash the meat chopped in pieces add garlic and ginger a pinch of salt and 250ml of water..
- Put the sufuria with the peeled ingredients and add a pinch of salt, coconut milk, half of the chopped dhania, hoho and some water let them cook for 30min. Put the meat on fire too for 25min.or till tender.
- Once they are ready set them aside. To the meat add cooking oil, tomato, onion, the chopped dhania and hoho let it simmer for a while for 5min..
- Set aside and serve hot..