Simplest Veg Sandwich. Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? Wondering how to make veg sandwich recipes? Cheese sandwich recipe – simple quick & delicious tasting grilled cheese sandwich made on griddle or tawa.
When it comes to vegetarian sandwiches, the possibilities are endless! Get plenty of creative vegetarian sandwich ideas which go way beyond basic peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese. This veg paneer sandwich which I make sometimes, Is a variation of the Bombay veg sandwich. You can have Simplest Veg Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simplest Veg Sandwich
- Prepare 12 of bread slices.
- You need 2 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s As required of Salt.
- It’s As required of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s As required of Vegetable oil.
Serve veg paneer sandwich hot with mint chutney and tomato sauce. More Sandwich recipes. simple sandwich recipe. club sandwich recipe how to make indian style veg club sandwich with step by step photo and video recipe. sandwich recipe being a non native recipe to indian cuisine, but. Vegetarian sandwiches don't have to be limited to PB&J or grilled cheese!
Simplest Veg Sandwich instructions
- In a wok, heat some oil..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and a pinch of salt..
- Fry the tomatoes till the oil separates..
- Mix some salt and sugar in the mashed potatoes..
- Add the mashed potatoes in the wok..
- Fry them well. Add the green chillies and coriander leaves..
- Mix them very well and then add the black pepper powder..
- Fry the mashed potatoes well and add the butter. Remove it from the flame..
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster. You may also fry them in a pan by adding some butter..
- Add the mashed potatoes mix between the two slices of bread and serve hot..
It is simple and you will also be aware of exactly which ingredients are added. This sandwich will teach you the tastiest way to serve crispy cauliflower steaks, on ciabatta bread slathered with paprika-spiked romesco sauce. (via Delish Knowledge). Bombay Veg Sandwich Recipe – A popular Mumbai street munchie. Make yourself this easy yet delicious bombay veg sandwich to bring the coastal streets home. As most of you liked Murukku Sandwich recipe, I thought I should post this sandwich recipe too which is my all time favourite.