Achari saloo parathe. Aloo Paratha (Achari) in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Achari Onion Paratha – whole wheat flatbread with onion, cilantro, lots of spices and Either you stuff them with the filling like this gobi paratha and aloo paratha or you mix. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix.
And with stuffing inside I thought I would surely mess it up…. But finally had the guts to try it out. Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. You can have Achari saloo parathe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Achari saloo parathe
- It’s 4 of medium size boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Imli pulp.
- You need 1 tbs of #National kasundi achar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted and grinded coriander zeera and button chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies, fresh coriander finely chopped.
Aloo Paratha is a unleavened whole wheat flat bread Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from Punjab, India. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western. paratha recipes are very common in many indian households and so it is in my house too. we generally prefer to have roti or chapati with gravy based curries for our nightly dinners. Achari Aloo is made with boiled potatoes, curd and freshly grounded spices.
Achari saloo parathe instructions
- Mix all the ingredients and knead a dough.give rest for 15 min..
- Make small roti and shallow fry it..
- Serve hot with imli sauce and achaar.
It is a combo of tasty fried potatoes and flavor of pickle masala. You can give a unique twist to the. Easy Aloo Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Aloo Paratha Recipe, Tips to make Aloo Paratha at home, Aloo Paratha Ingredients. Aloo paratha recipe with video tutorial- Aloo paratha is a filling and healthy Punjabi meal, cooked and mashed aloo (potatoes) are seasoned and filled inside a paratha (Indian. Achari Paratha Roll is a spicy and tasty roll which is filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables in an achari paratha.