Mushroom masala. Mushroom Masala Recipe is a rich and shahi gravy recipe, here mushroom is cooked in rich and aromatic onion paste, tomatoes and masala. This dish also contains a combination of lots of spices. Mushroom masala recipe with step by step pics – delicious Punjabi style mushroom masala curry recipe.
Quick and Easy Recipe is this Mushroom Masala. Anybody can prepare it in a blink of an eye. Still tastes FANTASTIC with a very special garlic and herb. You can cook Mushroom masala using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom masala
- Prepare 200 gms of Mushroom.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh Malai.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of posta/khas khas paste(soak posta Dana for 2 hours and grind to a fine paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of sabji masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt and turmeric powder.
Mushroom Masala is a versatile dish that packs in a burst of flavors from earthy mushrooms, tart tomatoes, and aromatic spices. The intense flavors are balanced with easy homemade cashew cream. Mushroom masala recipe, a tasty restaurant style Indian gravy curry. A gem among mushroom recipes, it goes with chapathi & pulao.
Mushroom masala instructions
- Wash mushrooms properly and take out buttons. Heat 3/4 tbsp oil in a kadahi, add cumin seeds, let it crackle, add onion, saute till golden brown, then add garlic and tomato. Cook for 3 minutes on medium flame..
- Take out this masala in a bowl and let it cool. By the time heat 1/4 tsp of oil in same kadahi and pour mushroom buttons, cook coblvered for 2 minutes. It will leave water, remove the lid and saute till water dries up..
- Grind the cooled masala to make a paste without adding water.(You can grind this masala with posta)..
- Add the paste in kadahi, mix sabji masala, fresh Malai, kasuri methi, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and cook covered for 2 minutes on low to medium flame. If gravy appears too thick, add little water. Serve hot with roti or rice..
Chettinad Mushroom Masala Recipe with step by step. Quick and easy mushroom curry , made by stir frying and spiced with garam masala and red chili powder. Pairs well with roti, rice or any bread. Easy Mushrooms & Peas in Creamy Sauce made in Pressure Cooker. Add chickpeas for a hearty meal.