Fruity Crockpot chicken.
You can have Fruity Crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity Crockpot chicken
- It’s 10 of frozen pre cooked grilled chicken tenders.
- It’s 12 oz of mango peach salsa (small jar).
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple drained.
- You need 16 oz of tri bean blend, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of frozen onions and peppers.
- It’s 1 envelope of 90 second brown rice.
Fruity Crockpot chicken instructions
- Add all ingreduents to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.