Peri Potato Chicken Fingers.
You can have Peri Potato Chicken Fingers using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peri Potato Chicken Fingers
- You need 3-4 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mix Italian herbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Few sesame seeds.
- Prepare of For frying Oil.
- Prepare of Marination ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peri Peri Sauce.
- You need 1 of tbsp.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Black pepper.
- You need of For Coating:.
- You need 1/2 cup of or as required All purpose flour.
- It’s of As required Orange Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
Peri Potato Chicken Fingers instructions
- Firstly marinate Chicken with all the marinated ingredients, rest for 1/2 an hour..
- Heat a pan with lil Oil, Grill marinated chicken on medium to high heat from both sides. Set aside.
- When completely cool shredded chicken and mix with boil potatoes.
- Add all the remaining seasoning (except sweet chilli sauce and sesame seeds) Mix it well and shape it as u like (I prefer finger or stick shaped).
- Firstly dust all in flour then in beaten egg and orange Bread Crumbs and repeat Rest for 1/2 an hour in freezer so all coating become set.
- Shallow Fry on medium heat.
- Lastly toss all the fried fingers in Sweet Thai chilli Sauce and sprinkle Sesame seeds.
- Serves hot with Sauces and Salad.