Mc veggie burger. Featuring a delicious, crunchy potato, cheese and veggie patty, fresh lettuce and our famous pickles. Now there truly is something for everyone at Macca's. Our McVeggie burger patty is made from a blend of vegetables, served with crisp lettuce and our special sauce – guaranteed to leave you.
A veggie burger is a burger patty that does not contain meat. These burgers may be made from ingredients like beans, especially soybeans and tofu, nuts, grains, seeds or fungi such as mushrooms or mycoprotein. Veg Burger Recipe-Mc Donald's Style Burger Patty Recipe. You can cook Mc veggie burger using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mc veggie burger
- You need 3 of big freshly boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped beans.
- It’s 1 of big onion chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of boiled peas.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of tdp Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of +2 tbsp corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida / all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut in roundels.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
Don't u get tempted to try if u come across a recipe titled "Mc Donald's style Veg Burger Recipe" ?? A Delicious "Burger" Made with Brown Rice, Farro, Mushrooms, Black Beans and Onion. Served on a Toasted Wheat Brioche Bun with Melted Fontina Cheese, Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato, Arugula. Homemade, moist and protein-packed, this is a VEGGIE BURGER the whole family will love!
Mc veggie burger step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan add chopped vegetables and cook for a while. Add peas and freshly boiled and mashed potatoes. Add salt and red chilli powder..
- Take out in a big bowl and allow it to cool. Add 2 tbsp corn flour and mix well. Keep in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set..
- Now make balls from the potatoes mixture. Mix maida and corn flour and make thin slurry..
- Now dip balls in slurry and coat with bread crumbs. Ball should be size of burger bun..
- Again keep in refrigerator for 5 minute and fry tikki until golden brown..
- Make a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread it on bun and place a roundels of onion and a tikki.grill in toaster and serve with chips and juice..
Built on a base of quinoa, brown rice and spinach. Master the grill with your own mouth-watering Homemade veggie burgers come together in just minutes. This veggie burger recipe will show you how to make Gardenburgers at home! For a list of veggie burgers containing hexane as well as more information on the study, click here. See more ideas about Vegetarian recipes, Veggie burger, Vegan recipes.