Azie's Picadillo. Picadillo is really an easy dish to prepare, and very helpful when you're in a hurry and For this easy picadillo, I'm using beef bouillon, but you can use homemade beef or. Grenache tends to have juicy, lively fruit, which can go with practically anything. Te comparto mi receta para hacer delicioso picadillo fácil y rápido.
This picadillo recipe is an easy, warm and comforting Mexican dish made from ground beef and potatoes cooked in a flavorful sauce. Great in tacos, gorditas and tostadas! This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! You can have Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon.
- You need 2 tsp of Adobo.
- You need 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers. This is a picadillo recipe using ground beef, veggies, spices and a few surprises. Serve Picadillo over fluffy long grain white rice or thicken it with a beef gravy mix and bake with a Pretty good picadillo recipe. My Cuban father always made this growing up.
Azie's Picadillo step by step
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
Picadillo (Spanish pronunciation: [pikaˈðijo], "mince") is a traditional dish in many Latin American countries and the Philippines (where it is known as giniling, and also arroz a la Cubana). Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious. How to make Picadillo, Mexican style ground beef. Try making Picadillo, a flavorful but not hot Mexican ground beef dish prepared with potatoes, carrots, raisins, and tomato sauce.