Cheeseburger French fries casserole. Cover the ground beef mixture with a layer of frozen French fries. Cover beef mixture with the french fries. Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole – This recipe is an easy crowd pleaser.
Since trying to eat more Paleo, that limits things a little bit. Ground beef, condensed soups, cheese, and frozen fries combine to make a quick, easy and delicious family pleasing dinner. This would be awesome served with. You can cook Cheeseburger French fries casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger French fries casserole
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground chuck.
- It’s 32 oz of frozen French fries.
- You need 2 small of cans tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Dill pickle chips.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of sliced American cheese.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper and garlic powder.
Cut potatoes into French fry-size sticks. Spread onion and pickle evenly on bottom of microwave-safe dish. Use oven mitts or tongs to remove from microwave. Remove plastic wrap carefully to prevent burns from steam.
Cheeseburger French fries casserole instructions
- In skillet brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add both cans sauce, garlic powder and black pepper to taste..
- In casserole dish layer beef on bottom..
- Top with ketchup and mustard to taste. Add pickles to your liking in a layer. Place American cheese slices on top..
- Top with frozen fries. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 ° for 25 minutes until bubbling and fries are golden brown..
This casserole combines the elements of a cheeseburger meal. Cover the ground beef with a layer of French fries. When the fries are golden brown, remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Cheeseburger-and-Fries Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Green Chile Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole.